A small space can feel cramped and uninviting, but with a few simple tricks, you can make it feel larger and more comfortable. At Shinka Furaha, our slogan is “housing comfort matters” and we understand the importance of creating functional and inviting spaces for both offices and residential homes.
- Use light colors: Light colors such as white, beige, and light gray can make a room feel larger and more open. These colors reflect light and make the space feel more spacious.
- Maximize natural light: Natural light can make a huge difference in the feel of a room. Make sure to keep your windows clean and open your curtains and blinds during the day to let in as much natural light as possible.
- Use mirrors: Mirrors can make a room feel larger by reflecting light and creating the illusion of more space. Hang a large mirror on a wall or place a smaller mirror on a tabletop or dresser to make a room feel larger.
- Keep it simple: Clutter can make a room feel smaller and more cramped. Keep your furniture and decor simple and minimalistic to make the space feel larger.
- Use furniture that serves multiple purposes: Instead of using a lot of small pieces of furniture, opt for furniture that serves multiple purposes, such as a storage ottoman or a sofa bed.
- Use vertical space: Make use of the vertical space in your room by hanging shelves or installing wall-mounted storage solutions. This will free up floor space and make the room feel larger.
- Create an open floor plan: An open floor plan can make a small space feel larger. Consider taking down walls between rooms to create an open-concept living space.
At Shinka Furaha, we understand the importance of creating comfortable and inviting spaces. Whether you’re looking to renovate your home or office, we have the skills and expertise to help you create the space of your dreams. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you make your space look larger and more inviting.